Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

People: me and herself.

Duration:3 hours

Tide: comming

Weather:good

Bait:mack strips

Rigs: feathers

Results:

Report: we decided to head out since the day was nice. first drop into the macks full house for 4 drops :) . so happy days. we got through the macks and her self got into the pollack. i then landed a good red gurnard :P . i had hoiki feathers and she had flashie silver ones on. on the drift we then got whiting about 2lb :shock: . so the end result was over 70 macks 4 pollack 5 whiting and 1 red gurnard. a nice trip and a good day all round.

Re: A short trip out.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 am

Sounds like a great trip out with herself. Lots of fish.......sure beats going to the shops or visiting inlaws!

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 am

stox 1 wrote:Sounds like a great trip out with herself. Lots of fish.......sure beats going to the shops or visiting inlaws!

ha ha.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

hi stox 1. thanks for the reply. ya it was a good day out . if it is between shoping or a day out on the boat we both agree for the boat :P . :D .
stox 1 wrote:Sounds like a great trip out with herself. Lots of fish.......sure beats going to the shops or visiting inlaws!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am

nice one dan...

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

well done on getting a few nice fish, you left out where visiting the mother in law comes in with fishn and shopn :wink: