Screeming reels wins Rosslare Small Boats!!!!

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Word from Rosslare is that Screeming Reels has done very well in this event.
26 species over the four days is an impressive result. I cannot confirm yet but it looks like a very high finish.
Well done to Martyn, Siert and Neville :D
More later when I have news.

Re: Rosslare Small Boats

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 pm

He also added 6 new species to his list.

God help us there'll be no shutting him up now :lol: :lol:

There am I out busting my butt all day :x :x building up OUR BAIT STOCK for the Small Boats comp and he's away fishing :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm

I believe Neville likes your seat :twisted:

Re: Screeming reels wins Rosslare Small Boats!!!!

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Just had a call. Screeming reels has won the Rosslare Small Boats Festival !!!
This is officially unconfirmed but reliable (prizegiving is not till Friday). I am told that they won with 26 species, equal to the second place boat (Sonic Blue) on species but .5 of a KG heavier on weight.

Well done guys :D

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm

looks like your right i was down there again today a lot of crews struggled today im heading out with a few of the lads tomorrow there should be a few caught well done lads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Well done screaming , Thats a fair achievement with the level of competition present at that sort of comp .

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Jim from Cork wrote:I believe Neville likes your seat :twisted:

You'd just wish

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:59 pm

Jim from Cork wrote:Just had a call. Screeming reels has won the Rosslare Small Boats Festival !!!
This is officially unconfirmed but reliable (prizegiving is not till Friday). I am told that they won with 26 species, equal to the second place boat (Sonic Blue) on species but .5 of a KG heavier on weight.

Well done guys :D

He rang me at 22.31 :roll: and was still in a pub :shock: :shock: :roll: 8) so he must have done it

anyone got an ebay address where I can get ear plugs on the cheap :P :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:36 pm

well done martyn on a high now heading to cork :D .donal you will have to keep all the bait to your self on your own boat :lol:

Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 pm

well done lads great work

Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 pm

well done,martyn serit and nevile,a great achievement,bet your looking forward to cork now,regards,dezzer...........

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 am

Well done those men.... :D