Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

could ya not organize a lift out on a real boat fish all day and get a lift back on a real boat you wont be very comfortable in a yak with 3 fish boxes strapped on for your catch :lol: eric make sure you colour co-ordinate them or chins will wag :D i seem to remember some lads doing something similar with 4 or 5 real boats out off the west coast fishing for tuna 300 miles out, sound,s like fun 8) and your arms would be alot less tired too :!:

Interference with Saltees Trip

Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Had planned, weather permitting, to do much-reduced Saltees trip, just to Little Saltee, but, sadly, more important matters (at the time) interfered with the plans, ie drink and the vague possibility of girls. So didn't get up in time for Kilmore, but consoled myself that there were a few whitecaps around anyway, and headed to Cahore instead. There was very little success at Cahore and none at all with the girls.
Also JW: do my views in this thread mean that I am demoted from occasional First Mate/Chief Safety Advisor on SS Whitewater? Or is that the real reason that you moved it to Carrigaholt?
And furthermore: I think that Rodger displays great wisdom. Maybe we could just hire a boat, some form of 'charter' perhaps one might call it, and then fish from that and just tow our yaks behind? :)

Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great wisdom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: