Crew:myself

Date:8/8

Duration:4.00p.m. to 8.00.p.m.

Tide:high 7.30

Weather:perfect

Bait:mack/rag/squid

Rigs:

Results:1 tope, 4 cod, 5 pollock, 2 wrasse

Report:Headed out from Dun Laoghaire at 4.00p.m. perfect conditions, stopped at Bray Head for mack, fished a mark off Greystones north beach got 4 cod & 2 pollock, moved on to Greystones bouy fished inside this and got 3 more pollock and 2 wrasse.
Then went outside the Mulditch bouy to do a few drifts using whole mack on wire trace, big bait still did not put the dogs off, few baits shredded and a few suicidal dogs landed. Eventually got major hit and knew I was into tope, boated a beauty after about 10 mins struggle, and had some fun trying to get her onboard by myself, but got there in the end.
Good day and went home happy at 8.00p.m.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Well Done Yappo........ Nice fishing.

Kev

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:48 pm

think i saw your boat heading that way while i was out in my kayak, nice tope

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:00 pm

was out that way myself yesterday from dun laoighre also :lol:
we were out a bit further than the mulditch managed to land 2 tope lost a few and landed some monster huss ill post pictures later

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Gazo,

Was talking to a guy in a kayak around Shankill a few weeks back who said his dad was fishing further up near Bray was that you? Didn't notice a kayak yesterday or would have stopped for a chat.

Yappo

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:10 pm

nice tope!