Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:21 pm

[b]10am-4 pm

[b]1 pm

[b]Weather: unpleasant

[b]Bait
: varied

Rigs:varied

Results:pollock, codling, whiting, gurnard, conger, ling, pouting

Report:Club comp with 2 boats hired as usual. Saturday was hard fishing with very unpleasant weather, high seas and winds. 8 species recorded.

Sunday had calmer seas and better fishing. Unfortunately one of the skippers let us down on the Sunday and the replacement boat was to say the least sub-standard. The skipper was clueless. I have been over 40 years using a boat and would have to say that the lack of skills shown by the skipper was unbelievable. I could not help wondering if I might have to test my new Lidl life jacket.

However, we had good crack. There is never a dull day out with the Borough.

Apologies for sending in report late but I had no internet in Ardmore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Helvick, Borough SAC 23rd & 24th June

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:20 am

People:16

Time 10am-4 pm

Tide 1 pm

Weather: unpleasant

[b]Bait
: varied

Rigs:varied

Results:pollock, codling, whiting, gurnard, conger, ling, pouting

Report:Club comp with 2 boats hired as usual. Saturday was hard fishing with very unpleasant weather, high seas and winds. 8 species recorded.

Sunday had calmer seas and better fishing. Unfortunately one of the skippers let us down on the Sunday and the replacement boat was to say the least sub-standard. The skipper was clueless. I have been over 40 years using a boat and would have to say that the lack of skills shown by the skipper was unbelievable. I could not help wondering if I might have to test my new Lidl life jacket.

However, we had good crack. There is never a dull day out with the Borough.

Apologies for sending in report late but I had no internet in Ardmore.[/quote]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.