West cork 28/10/19

Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:53 pm

Been a while since I put up a report so here goes !!
Looking at the weather yesterday was ideal
So thought today would be good after all i had to go digging worm yesterday so limits the time to go so off i went this morning got to my mark at 9 am greeted by a nasty north easterly with a big enough surf that got worse as the day went on ah well I can't get time off and good weather so I soldiered on,, well 3rd cast resulted in my biggest bass I've caught around 3 pound I'd guess,, that will tell you I don't catch many bass, and sure beats a doggie,
After this It got tough had 4 5 and 6 once weights getting pulled all over the place, so had to change it up, it worked added a few turbos, and I'm proud to say the smallest 1 I've ever caught made a size 2 hook look like an 8/0, then a few weavers, and a flounder, was getting harder going when at last I spotted a nice mullet go airborne out in the surf so that changed my mood a bit, so out I went and a cast later I was in so I played in a mullet of similar size job done happy out,, stayed a bit longer but that was it time to go home ah well not a great sessions but at least I had some fish and great not to see any dog fish for a change!!!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Re: West cork 28/10/19

Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:56 pm

fair play for putting up a report a few nice fish there! did you take the mullet on lugworm?

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Ya I'm reading them here so only fair to throw up one every so often, no maddies

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:04 pm

i am the same myself cheers.