[b]People:myself and ronald

[b]Duration:3hrs (each day)

[b]Tide:filling

[b]Weather:flat calm,mostly cloudy

[b]Bait:mackerel,herring

[b]Rigs:simple

[b]Results:6 shore rockling(first day)

[b]Report:

This was the first time down the pier this year and the first in four weeks.plenty of small stuff biting but not much actually being caught,I only had 2 small shore`s and Ronald had 4.we both lost something good near the end of the night but never got to see what they were.there was a very bright moon and I don’t think that helped us any. :(

15-1-06 I headed down again on my own and had a bit more luck.Im beginning to think Ronald is bringing me bad luck :wink: .conditions were the same as last night apart from there was more cloud cover so the moon wasn`t shinning too bright.plenty of fish biting and I ended up with 3 or 4 shore`s and one 3 bearded which was just over 1lb :D .I also had a 2.5lb lobster hooked cleanly in the mouth :shock: again,it went back to fight another day.an enjoyable 3 hours fishing. :D

18-1-06 headed down again and was joined by marty.same conditions as before but the fishing was rubbish :? .I had my first blank of the year :cry: ,marty had a couple of shore`s and a 3 bearded of 1lb.not as many bites tonight but it was better than staying in.