Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:01 pm

[b]People:Myself Maeve and 3 seals

[b]Duration:[2 Hours]

[b]Tide:[Half way from high tide]

[b]Weather:[Bitter]

[b]Bait:[Lug and sandell]

[b]Rigs:3 hook flappers and pulley

[b]Results:Nothing only a few bites

[b]Report:Nothing much only a few bites and the occasional dog passing by and shitting in front of us or pissing into my titan bait container and the dog owner sniggering well he wont be sniggering the next time I walk into where he works and accidently bump off his display of dolmio sauce........ :twisted:

Re: Seafield beach on the sea side

Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:31 pm

Neilus wrote:Report:Nothing much only a few bites and the occasional dog passing by and shitting in front of us or pissing into my titan bait container and the dog owner sniggering well he wont be sniggering the next time I walk into where he works and accidently bump off his display of dolmio sauce........ :twisted:

:lol: :lol: ,know what you mean,I gave one a kick in the head yesterday :o ,the owner wasn't interested in getting it away so I helped it along.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:06 pm

Sounds like one of those days.
Some dog owners are so thick. I think Clare Co Council had a good point in trying to ban dogs from the main beaches. I have a dog myself but it really peeves me off to see someone allow their dog crap on a beach with kids playing nearby.