D.dee 14-11-05

Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:57 am

[b]People:myself and ronald

[b]Duration:3hrs

[b]Tide:filling

[b]Weather:westerly wind,cold

[b]Bait:lug,squid,mackerel

[b]Rigs:simple(3 hook flappers.)

[b]Results:shore rockling,5 bearded rockling,poorcod,pouting,whiting,coalie,pollack,codling.

[b]Report:for once a report on the Dee thats not by k2 :lol: .loads of fish about but nothing big.the biggest was the coalies of about 1lb,biggest codling was about half a pound.we probably had 50 or 60 fish between us,mostly coalies and codling.a very enjoyable few hours fishing and plenty of species to keep us interested.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:17 am

What you doing on my Pier?
Whats wrong with your own? 8)

Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:38 am

lets all gang up and fish out DONAGHADEE pier! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

if everyone fishes donaghadee pier,we are bound to get other reports about there-other than 'K2's reports!!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

only joking,leave 'K2' 's pier alone-he seems to be the only one who catches good fish there---tried numerous times without any joy..
so fair play to him. 8) 8)

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:08 pm

make way k2 im the new king of d.dee and i might even move there so i can get the good spot before you. :lol:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:10 pm

KISSMYWRASSE,are you mad?
the best things in DONAGHADEE are the roads back out of it :!:

hit your self a good SLAP and waken up :!: :!: :!: :!: its DONAGHADEE you mentioned :!:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:52 pm

Mackers wrote:lets all gang up and fish out DONAGHADEE pier! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

if everyone fishes donaghadee pier,we are bound to get other reports about there-other than 'K2's reports!!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

only joking,leave 'K2' 's pier alone-he seems to be the only one who catches good fish there---tried numerous times without any joy..
so fair play to him. 8) 8)

Try Harder Mate..... Reep the Seeds you Sow 8)

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:29 pm

could be worse mackers i could move to MILLISLE :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:17 pm

TRUE,at least there is a bit of fishing in DONAGHADEE---so i am told..never seem to catch much there...... :oops:

give me PORTAFERRY any day-suppose i should say any night as is the only time it is fishing now.....

PORTAFERRY here i come-friday or saturday night.... :!:

p.s. there is a spare seat or 2 going in my car if anyone is interested,as i will be going on my own...heading down about 8:30 ish---anyone interested send me a message
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:17 pm

Where the Seagulls they fly High? 8)

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:44 pm

they were not flying high last saturday night. 8)

arrived down after 9pm,the seagull were going mad - just right at the pier.... :twisted:
good fishing...
1 1/2 hours and between 2 of us we caught 51 fish.mostly collies and small whiting. opps and 1 mackrel 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

hopefully it will be as good this week again :D :D