Bait:lugs

Rigs:2 hook pennel 1.5oz. lead

Results:10small bass .5/2.5lbs
1 flounder

Report:
missed lots of bites

i have to fish that place

Postby bigbass » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:11 pm

i have to fish that place. that place sound bloody great. there are so many good reports coming from that spot. i was down there about two weeks ago trying to find somewhere to dig bait in the early hours of the morning but gave up and went to wexford cause i couldn't find my way around. my excuse was that it was to dark :) . anyway does anyone know were the best spots to fish, best bait,rigs e.t.c. are.
also are there any places to dig bait and collect peelers( are they plentiful).

anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers lads
John
bigbass

Re: i have to fish that place

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:36 pm

bigbass wrote:i have to fish that place. that place sound bloody great. there are so many good reports coming from that spot. i was down there about two weeks ago trying to find somewhere to dig bait in the early hours of the morning but gave up and went to wexford cause i couldn't find my way around. my excuse was that it was to dark :) . anyway does anyone know were the best spots to fish, best bait,rigs e.t.c. are.
also are there any places to dig bait and collect peelers( are they plentiful).

anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers lads
John

hi john
did u catch anything in wex.
5ft. trace 2 1ft.hooklines 2 feet apart rigged pennel style size 1/0 2/0
b940s
to many good spots to list here/
lug available sometimes hard to get/
next time your thinking of trying there give me a ring first
my name is arthur
058/45184

hey arthur

Postby bigbass » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:49 pm

hey arthur

got a good few fish last week in wexford. fished a beach near cahore called ballinulart. got plenty of flats a couple of smoothhound, and a few dogs. to be honest i think night fishing is the only way to go around those parts. fished courtown beach and clones during the day and got feck all.

i'm actually thinking of fishing connigar beach tomo, or over the weekend. i left my rods down in ballymoney(wexford). i usually fish between there and rosslare, but after all the reports i've been hearing i definitly think it would be worth the drive to dungarvan.

would you be up for it yourself. i have your number now.

there is another chap down there (poacher) i might try get in touch with him aswell.

its the bass i'm really after, it would be great to finally get a few decent sized ones. the FEW i've caught this year were all small. i'm not really living up to my username :D
bigbass

Re: hey arthur

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:05 pm

bigbass wrote:hey arthur

got a good few fish last week in wexford. fished a beach near cahore called ballinulart. got plenty of flats a couple of smoothhound, and a few dogs. to be honest i think night fishing is the only way to go around those parts. fished courtown beach and clones during the day and got feck all.

i'm actually thinking of fishing connigar beach tomo, or over the weekend. i left my rods down in ballymoney(wexford). i usually fish between there and rosslare, but after all the reports i've been hearing i definitly think it would be worth the drive to dungarvan.

would you be up for it yourself. i have your number now.

there is another chap down there (poacher) i might try get in touch with
him aswell.

its the bass i'm really after, it would be great to finally get a few decent sized ones. the FEW i've caught this year were all small. i'm not really living up to my username :D
my name is
Arthur [the poacher] Daly

Return to Archived Shore Angling Reports