cushindun 20th

Sat May 21, 2005 7:59 pm

Me and mate fished between 9pm and 1am fri nite. Clear nite used rag,peeler and squid.

We got 8 flatties all kinds best was 3 plaice 1 at 2lb best fish for me off the year (poor that).
We took the norm bait robbers 3 whiting 4 dogs and 1 codling.
But the best fish of the nite fell to my mate a sea trout his first so a good nite for him. I have now fished this 3 times and always took fish and being new to it all my casts are short.
I hope some of this helps found fished best at low tide with rag if you a flattie hunter try this spot.

Sat May 21, 2005 9:08 pm

Did you notice a landrover parked on up the beach ?

:D

b0ogaloo

cush

Sun May 22, 2005 9:00 am

Yes i did and he had it sorted when it comes to fishing had his landy titan smock and kit looked like 2 multis i bet zips or something like that.

fishing on a grand level nice one

Sun May 22, 2005 9:16 am

that was me mate :D

b0ogaloo

cush

Sun May 22, 2005 1:15 pm

well how did you do and thats the way to fish. in comfort.....

I will look out for you next time name rob and i need all the help i can get so any tips or marks please pass on

Sun May 22, 2005 3:50 pm

im posting this from my phone... so sry...for...typos

i didnt have any rag...so was using squid and sandeel
ended up with 5 doggies

im currently fishing at layd church in the middle of a
frickin thunderstorm...

havnt caught anything yet .. but ive lost 3 rigs

its rough ground..... but there is a clean sandy bit
about 40 yards out

will post a report when i get home

b0ogaloo

meets

Sun May 22, 2005 5:38 pm

You should join one of our north meets in the clb section. We not a club just a group who swap tips and share a bit of crac and bait. 2 dig rag and lug so always able to get it.

Keep an eye open for next one in june we get between 5-10 people most meets and have 1 a mnth hope you and the dog can come out as like i said new to this and i learn something every trip

Sun May 22, 2005 7:53 pm

I'll watch the club section for info on the the next one

cheers
b0ogaloo