brittas bay wicklow

Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:47 pm

3 of fished from 19.oohr to 0.00h the other blanked me had 3bass 1lb a quater lb and a whopper 5lb no joke u just have to clock u the hours :lol:

baits

Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:17 pm

what bait did you use for bass or where you pluging

bass

Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:28 pm

hi
well we had peeler but it wasnt bieing touched so i turned to large rag on a 2 ft snood clip down rig

re bass

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:29 pm

what were the conditions damien there was a strong southerly as far as i can remember,,were you fishing into a surf close in,,,,,

bass

Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:08 pm

yes casting into surf just beyond the breaking waves bout 40/50 yards.were u by any chance fishing the other end of the beach??using size 1 kamasan hooks

hi there

Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:16 pm

just willing to try this mark on saturday night...booked the boat but dont think the weather let us out,is it fishing there of rocks r shore?whats the bottom like,is the whiting r flats disturbing couse got sick of them in Howt just last saturday...by the way got first doggy this year... :oops: thanks

bass

Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:38 pm

hi okuma
no just fishing the beach straight out in front of he car park no whiting no flats onl bass :lol:

re bass

Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:46 pm

no sorry damian i have not been out fishing for the last two weeks but i will be watching the winds and any chances of surf i might head out..i will be searching the banks from the boat too now the bass are back on the feed,,,,,