Forum meet - Cushendun, Co Antrim. 04/02/05

Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:07 am

Arrived at the beach to find Pookie already had a brave few Coalies, and a Flounder. Shockleader, R.Surgeoner, and myself proceeded to tackle up, and the sport was immediate, and constant for most of the Night, a lot of Coalies interspersed with 5 bearded Rockling, Pollack, Flounder and a Doggy.
Fish came to a variety of baits, Mackeral, Ragworm, Razorfish, Sandeel. Squid and Crab all being used. Used mostly 3 Hook scratching Rigs, 2 Hook Bombers and Pennell Pulleys.
Fished from 8pm until 2.30am, Basically the whole ebb and a bit of the Flood.
In attendance were Forum members R.Surgeoner, Shockleader50, K2 Xtreme, Pookie(instert number here), as well as Pookies mate Joe.
Good craic and a few fish what else could you ask for??
Oh, and it rained the whollllllle time.
Its 5am.

I'm going to bed.

meet

Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:14 am

Thank you lads for the tips i cot, felt like a fishing trip this time, so the fly rod cathers dust a bit longer.
A big thank you from the forum goes to shock for his taxi service, thank you.
I hope to arrange a trip were we all can be there at same time.

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:18 pm

Thanks lads for a good nights craic,and the fishing wasn't bad either.
K2 has covered it all with his report and even the rain didn't dampen(pun intended)our spirits.A big thanks to Ron for sharing his bait so generously.
PS.K2 you left your wee green hat in my van.If you really need it badly give me a ring and i'll try to get it over to you,but if it's not critical i can bring it to the next meet.

Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:23 pm

Ahhh bring it next time mate...
Who's the doggy master??

meet

Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:09 pm

ahhh no wee green hate. is that that cool sas surplus kit you had last night. will you not need it for your panty raids on the gardens of the dee.
iam sure you can get by with a pair of ladies tights for cover. lol

Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:21 pm

Don't be silly mate.

meet

Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:23 pm

take a joke pal, sorry if any offence

Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:04 am

:P Don't be silly mate!

Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:52 pm

K2 Xtreme wrote:*Whispers* (Go Jim, Go Jim, Go Jim....)

GO K2,GO K2, GO K2..... :D