23th.excellant/ :P :P :P :P F.M.
24th.excellant :P :P :P :P
25th.good :shock:
26th.excellant :P
27th.good
28th.fair
29th,poor
30th.poor

lovely jubly, i had planned on going out fishing on the 7th, first time in months, hopefully its a good day

Re: predictable fishing.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

up to 7lb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cortaz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

cortaz wrote:up to 7lb.

you'd catch Bass in a bath i'd say

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

red wrote:

Under the rocks man!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cortaz on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

cortaz wrote:
red wrote:

Under the rocks man!

that was a compliment :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 pm

red wrote:
cortaz wrote:
red wrote:

Under the rocks man!

that was a compliment :lol:

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa :?: yep :) 8) :P been fishin the ruff/gullys all week due to the coloured water after last weeks storm, every day i,ve had a good fish on first cast....more bad weatjher tonite so b in the ruff next week 2,

Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Art, could you not cook him first before biting lumps out of him. Some cracking fish there.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

there was some good fishn all along the waterford coast last wk, in at times challanging conditions. this shoud continue for the next 4/6 weeks, and offers the chance of encountering big fish,
Hope to fish next 3 eves in the hope of a 10lber or 3 :P

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello Cortaz . Was out this morning first light to a spot only ever fished right once for me . . . first cast with Patchinko ghost white I had a boil left n right of the lure immediatly , trying to remain calm i took the slack from the line ( still using mono ) then Bang i really couldnt believe my luck Fish on immediatly . In the twilight it looked and felt in the region of 8lb ish especially with the noise it made when it was thrashing before i landed it , rough guestimate 5lb id say still i was and still am buzzin from it since my last Bass on a lure was in December 2009 in west cork. I had another roam of the coast with a few casts and back to where i started but no more takes or follows.

So to my point Cortaz do you reckon this mark will fish better on the tides before a spring rather than the prior days :? :?
Or even if I gave more time fishing before the first sign of light. It might sound obsessed but . . . thats fishing . Any of your thoughts or secrets id welcome pm's if thats more convenient . 8) CRAigo

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:11 pm

cortaz wrote:Setember 2010.
1st.fair 8) .l.q.
2th.poor :shock:
3th.poor :shock:
4th.poor :shock:
5th.fair 8)
6th.v, good :P :P
7th.most excellant 8) ., shoud be a red letter day :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
8th.N.M. :P :P :P :P :P
9th, v.good
10th.only fair :(
11th,v.good :P :P :P
12th.good :P
13th.fair 8)
14th.poor 8)
15th.good.F.Q. 8)
16th.poor :shock: :shock:
17th.poor :shock: :shock:
18th.poor :shock: :shock:
19th.poor :shock :shock: :
20th.fair/good :P :P
21th.excellant. :P :P :P :P 8) :P
23th.excellant/ :P :P :P :P F.M.
24th.excellant :P :P :P :P
25th.good :shock:
26th.excellant :P
27th.good
28th.fair
29th,poor
30th.poor

What happened to the 22th :shock:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Art must have had a day off :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 am

What happened to the 22th :shock: immmmm intresting :roll: more of .biffo,s cutbacks.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi Art,
Are you not answering your pm's??? Myself and Paul are coming over on the 1st Nov will you be available for a day.Looking forward to meeting up and getting a few.

Speak soon

Mark.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am

spot on again Art! did 3 hours thursday night rising tide and pouring down for the first hour with northerly winds, cleared and calmed for the last hour but the first hour and a half was busy.
got one around 45cm and lost two! great to be out, i'd say tonight was better but i couldn't get out. No pic as the rain was heavy and i unhooked it in the net before i popped it back, might keep the next one :)
Crab was the choice over lug this time.
keep up the good work Art, Moonphase works for me!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 pm

craigo wrote:Hello Cortaz . Was out this morning first light to a spot only ever fished right once for me . . . first cast with Patchinko ghost white I had a boil left n right of the lure immediatly , trying to remain calm i took the slack from the line ( still using mono ) then Bang i really couldnt believe my luck Fish on immediatly . In the twilight it looked and felt in the region of 8lb ish especially with the noise it made when it was thrashing before i landed it , rough guestimate 5lb id say still i was and still am buzzin from it since my last Bass on a lure was in December 2009 in west cork. I had another roam of the coast with a few casts and back to where i started but no more takes or follows.

So to my point Cortaz do you reckon this mark will fish better on the tides before a spring rather than the prior days :? :?
Or even if I gave more time fishing before the first sign of light. It might sound obsessed but . . . thats fishing . Any of your thoughts or secrets id welcome pm's if thats more convenient . 8) CRAigo

Craigo, before and prior mean the same thing :) :?: :?: :) .however :lol: you fished on a poorly rated day the 18th and had 1 for the dawn, if u fished the dawn on the days around both F,& N,M. i would expect several fish from this mark

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Mark wrote:Hi Art,
Are you not answering your pm's??? Myself and Paul are coming over on the 1st Nov will you be available for a day.Looking forward to meeting up and getting a few.

Speak soon

Mark.

pmed. 8)

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 pm

rustyhookthomas wrote:spot on again Art! did 3 hours thursday night rising tide and pouring down for the first hour with northerly winds, cleared and calmed for the last hour but the first hour and a half was busy.
got one around 45cm and lost two! great to be out, i'd say tonight was better but i couldn't get out. No pic as the rain was heavy and i unhooked it in the net before i popped it back, might keep the next one :)
Crab was the choice over lug this time.
keep up the good work Art, Moonphase works for me!

good to hear :) 8)

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Arthur...have to agree....best numbers of fish are on the days you say...although conditions sometime feck it up...First quarter of oct....was excellent...couldn't fish meself as i bust me finger (i know big girl) but me buddy had 10....(north eastern wind)....man they were hungry.(4lbs to 6lbs)..the one he kept was running on an empty belly....hows your fishing going in october????or should i be so stupid to ask :mrgreen:

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 am

Octobe???????? :roll: :oops: Barra :) ,it makes it to easy :P

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 pm

yea your right it does make it easy...when ya have the spots like....