great cost soft plastics..

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:03 am

Ordered a bunch of these, amongst other things the other week and got them today already..
will try em out when it warms up
good price, good size....
also, the 'crank hooks' are worth looking at- not expensive,great to make soft plastics weedless

http://dx.com/p/soft-pvc-lifelike-worm- ... pcs-166459

http://dx.com/p/steel-crank-hooks-for-f ... pcs-150328

Re: great cost soft plastics..

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am

Them SPA look class was shipping expensive

Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am

No, all things on that site ship for free.... it's an addictive site though, my collection of headlamps is growing by the week...as is all the parachute cord, camera adapter lens and such!!

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 am

spindlefist wrote:No, all things on that site ship for free.... it's an addictive site though, my collection of headlamps is growing by the week...as is all the parachute cord, camera adapter lens and such!!

Addictive is the word for it dude. I got a phone on there that held 3 sim cards all working at the same time. Only lasted bout 3 months then died of it's own accord but i have had loads of good gadgets from them.
O

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 am

Forgot to ask u about the headlights... Are they any good.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:06 pm

yeah, I've only had one iffy headlight- it's just a wiring thing. the rest are great, as are the cree torches.. high lumens, low cost.....

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Great crowd alright! I have bought a few "presenters" and other networking bits...grand job!
Last time the shipping was slow....Ipad adaptors etc.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am

spindlefist wrote:yeah, I've only had one iffy headlight- it's just a wiring thing. the rest are great, as are the cree torches.. high lumens, low cost.....

Sound I'm now to spend the rest of the night jumping from one item to another on DX 8)

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 am

yeah, shipping is all over the place, something might arrive in 5 days, something may take 6 weeks =D
but they always seem to have something to tempt me..