Someone taking the mick

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Now how true this is i dont know but while talking to a buddy.While we were fishing we talked about cooking fish and he told me he cooks all his fish :lol: :lol: wait for it in the dishwasher the man is very sane not a head the ball.he said it taste is great covers it in tinfoil and cling flim.Has anyone one else cooked fish like this :? i thinks he is taking the mick

Re: Someone taking the mick

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Heard this before don't think I'd Trust as it has to be over 75 degrees in the centre to be safely cooked . Also dishwashers aint the cleanest appliance

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

taking the mick
i know you can cook food in/on anything warm enough but this isnt wise.
the water might be boiling enough to cook it but no way would i eat that, not with all the chemicals and cr*p in the dishwasher
if he does it i reckon he is a head-the-ball.. :wink:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6N8q2xkirCQ

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:48 pm

there ye go

Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks men :lol:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I remember seeing the river cottage lad cooking a fish on the engine of his land rover,he wrapped it in foil and just drove down the road a bit,wuddent fancy eating it ,same with the dishwasher

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm

costly way of doing it i seriously hope he was taking the mick :roll:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

peakle wrote:costly way of doing it i seriously hope he was taking the mick :roll:

The thing is i dont think he was :shock:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

you could try a stock cube instead of a dishwasher tablet........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am

You got to admit it works and not a bad idea, everybody to there own I supose,

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am

razor2 wrote:Now how true this is i dont know but while talking to a buddy.While we were fishing we talked about cooking fish and he told me he cooks all his fish :lol: :lol: wait for it in the dishwasher the man is very sane not a head the ball.he said it taste is great covers it in tinfoil and cling flim.Has anyone one else cooked fish like this :? i thinks he is taking the mick

Does he not have a cooker?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 am

yep he has a cooker :?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

chef on tv did it. tip: you cant use rinse aid.