Aughrim help !!!

Sat May 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi lads,

I am at angling for all in Aughrim as we speak. The lake across from the churn in the village. Been here an hour and still caught nothing. Using float with worm about 7 foot down. I know this is sea angling but I thought someone might be able to give me a few tips??? Sweetcorn or worm? Depth? Anyone who has fished here if they know the best spot that would be great ! I look forward to your replies .

Re: Aughrim help !!!

Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 pm

My advice would be to pack up you gear and head for the coast :wink:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm

The next time you go try fly fishing always works well.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:50 pm

bigsod wrote:My advice would be to pack up you gear and head for the coast :wink:

the coast of Italy,that is .....well on getting on the team shane .....downside is ,your rooming with whats his face! :D :D :D :D :D :shock:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 am

willie bendit wrote:
bigsod wrote:My advice would be to pack up you gear and head for the coast :wink:

the coast of Italy,that is .....well on getting on the team shane .....downside is ,your rooming with whats his face! :D :D :D :D :D :shock:

Cheers Rory, but its the person im rooming with you should feel pity for :D :lol: :shock: :P

Sun May 22, 2011 2:45 pm

:)

Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey forget about fishing in aughrim there is now a Rugby club there for those cold evenings 8) 8)