Introduction

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am

Hey all,
Well Im James or Jimmy whatever you want to call me. Im an all round angler and do lots of course fishing, shore fishing, flyfishing and some boat fishing. Im 34 now and I think I came out of the womb with a pair of waders on me.. I decided to join here so that i can gain and share ideas and techniques that work.. I normally avoid forums like the plague but i said id give this one a go.. anyways Just wanted to say Hello,, :D
Jimmy

Re: Introduction

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome James/Jimmy/Jimbob whatever!
As far as forums go this is definately one of the friendlier ones :D
Where in the country are you?

Paul

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Welcome

i was the same as yourself and avoided forums like the plague, i joined this site less than a year and am really glad i did. its a treasure trove of information you just cant get anywhere else, the shore reports are top notch. and though ive never met any of the other members in real life (that i know of) everyone is really dead on and really helpful with giving advice.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Welcome to the site Jimmy. You've came to the right place if it's good advice and useful information you are after. All the best.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Jimmy welcome to the Forum. I hope those waders were not leaking :(

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi Jimmy, welcome to the site, i only joined a few months ago myself and the information on some of the posts is excellent.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Cheers all,, Nice welcome :shock:

Im based in co.cork and do most of my fishing in cork.. :-)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello Jimmy, welcome to the site.Nice of you to introduce yourself, i'm Dave/Eyesreilly and you'll find the members here very helpful and friendly and i'm sure it wont be long before you're out there with some of them. :wink:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm

welcome jimmy,,,,and the besta luck with your fishing,,,,

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

hello Jimmy, welcome. Fishing down in Cork is good at the moment. Hope you are out there making the most of it.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

thescotsman wrote:hello Jimmy, welcome. Fishing down in Cork is good at the moment. Hope you are out there making the most of it.

I sure am lad, Fishing is great,, Cant pull my self away from the shore..My holiday bank in work is taking a awful pounding.. :-( and its only january.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

welcome aboard jimmy, hope to be reading some shore reports from you soon 8)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Welcome to the site. It's a great source of information, I have learnt so much from here - if it wasn't for SAI I know I would be catching a lot less fish.
So whereabouts in Cork are you? East Cork, West Cork, South Cork?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome aboard jimmy, & tight lines..