fed up waisting bait?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

fed up waisting bait? was in home store and more in tallagh and picked up some of these 4.50 each on sale will take 3 plastic bait containers ,very handy for frozen crab ,4lt capacity and a 9lt one is 10 yo yos 8) hurry though cos when their gone their gone :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: fed up waisting bait?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm

You should have put the Ian Golds measure beside it so as I could put it in perspective,,,,I see life through the Ian Golds Match Measure :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 am

I've been using one of these for a few years now. Ice block in the bottom and some news paper ontop and frozen bait stays frozen for the sessiion. f you have a chest freezer just open the lid and pop it in. Dead handy piece of kit!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 am

i have the samy type of thing but in bag form
they look good though and more rugged obviously

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:00 pm

eyesreilly wrote:You should have put the Ian Golds measure beside it so as I could put it in perspective,,,,I see life through the Ian Golds Match Measure :lol:

i put it next to a bacardi and coke ,i see life through the bottom of a glass :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 pm

I have one of them :wink:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 pm

I got one of those 12v ones that you can plug into the ciggie lighter socket in the car. Its been great on really hot days for keeping not only my sea baits cool, but coarse ones too, especially maggots and worms :)

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 pm

That super they are ideal for the bait,Thanks for that.