EBAY!!- topping up for the next ten years!!

Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:29 pm

bloody great bargains on it!! bulk stacks of beads/ hooks/ clips and the like. some nice rods too, unfortunately often 'talked up' by the seller. otherwise good stuff!! i'll get some price examples when i have the time. happy hunting.

Ebay

Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:26 pm

Shush MB3!!!!!!! they will all be bidding against us :D

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:35 pm

haha!! i can't say i didn't think that myself!!! ah well, may the best bidder win...

Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:04 am

There good for alot more stuff aswell, But the fishing gear is dead cheap on line

Ebay- shipping

Thu May 05, 2005 12:24 pm

Hi lads when I checked out Ebay, it appears all the shipping details are UK only, has anybody had any experience at shipping to Ireland??

Thu May 05, 2005 12:49 pm

Yes - all the time. Just ask the seller a question such as "Do you mind shipping to Ireland?" and you will nearly always get the answer as no problem. Then at the end of the auction you request the total from the seller and he will give you the total amount. Same works for the States & Canada.

E bay

Thu May 05, 2005 11:13 pm

I've bought a bit of stuff on Ebay , never had any problems with postage to Ireland.

Fri May 06, 2005 12:32 pm

Thanks lads, will give it a go!

Fri May 06, 2005 5:45 pm

I got a zziplex 3500 sport from e bay about 4 weeks ago.p&p from jersey was 10 sterling and the rod arrived in perfect condition in 6 days.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:35 pm

have bought large amounts of rig making gear / beads, swivels, clips, impact shieldds e.t.c. also hooks of every kind. guy called johnny_robbo sells the gear good quality stuff never seen it as cheap. He has his own web site too http://www.seafishinggear.co.uk. no prob shipping to ireland.