Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 pm
Thanks for these
Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm
great information in one thread, thanks
Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 pm
handy site for anyone fishing the wicklow area. some good info and graphs.http://www.wicklowweather.com/
Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 pm
Thanks for the links....
Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 pm
This is the best i have found for tide tables. They will have the 2011 tables out soon which is good for clubs that want to organise comps for next year!http://www.planetseafishing.com/maps/ti ... d-ireland/
Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 pm
Thats very good, the tide table even pops up in a small format within the same window. Cheers mate....
The rest of the links look brill too, will take a pike at them............
Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Great links, thanks
Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:46 am
I just made a summary of all the info in this thread, minus a couple of websites I had trouble using TIDE TABLES
• National Oceanography Centre: http://www.pol.ac.uk/ntslf/tidalp.html
• Irish Sailing Association: http://www.sailing.ie/inside/default.asp?pageId=309
• Plant Sea Fishing: http://www.planetseafishing.com/maps/ti%20...%20d-ireland/
• EasyTide: http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/ WEATHER (UK)
• Metcheck: http://www.metcheck.com/
• Met Office (NI): http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ni/ni_forecast_weather.html
• AccuWeather: http://ukie.accuweather.com/ukie/WEATHER (ROI)
• Met Éireann: http://www.met.ie
• Ireland.com: http://www.ireland.com/weather SWELL / SURF / SAILING / SHIPPING
• Swell heights: http://maps.prism.ie/
• Magic Seaweed Surf Reports: http://magicseaweed.com/
• AccuWeather Sailing Forecast: http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/sailing-forecast.asp
• Met Office Inshore Forecast: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/marine/inshore_forecast.html
• Met Office Shipping Forecast: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/marine/shipping_forecast.html WIND
• Wind: http://www.windguru.cz/int/
• Wind: http://www.xcweather.co.uk/ MOON PHASES
• http://www.moon-phases.net/ SUNRISE/SUNSET
• Gaisma: http://www.gaisma.com/en/
• Go Flying: http://www.sunrisesunsetmap.com/ MAPS
• Very useful tool for finding places, ie how to get down to the shore. Zoom and see how detailed it ishttp://maps.osi.ie/publicviewer
• Virtual earth is excellent if they have the "Birdseye view" in the area you are interested in. Its by far the best free aerial photography resource but its coverage is quite limitedhttp://maps.live.com/
• Google Maps, the quality of image varies depending on the area but its generally quite good http://maps.google.com/
• This is a handy little site that combines google, yahoo etc aerial photo resources into one handy interface that allows you to switch between the sources and see which one covers the area besthttp://www.flashearth.com/
Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 pm
Brilliant info there! Well done for taking the time to do it!
Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 pm
brilliant links folks. im heading out from Portrush in 2 weeks time so hopefully the weather holds up
Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 pm
I use this one on the iPhone...TideApp
Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 pm
I wonder can anyone tell me if it's true that a NE wind is bad for fishing
Going boat fishing for the first time on thursday in Kilmore quay it's forecasting
a NE wind...........
Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 am
Acrobat format tide tables for 50+ Irish locations for 2011 now available for download - http://www.planetseafishing.com/maps/ti ... d-ireland/
Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm
Met Eireann now has a 5 chart (this is from ECMWF)http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-atlantic.asp
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:01 pm
Great links, thanks to all.
Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 pm
Ever looked at www.pocketsizetides.com
Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 am
I've heard good things acouot the accuracy of this site: http://www.yr.no/
Anyone use it, or care to see if it's as good as rumoured?
Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 pm
Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm
If you are in the clew bay area the mayo sailing club website has an anemometer- which is handy for realtime direction and wind speed.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm
realtime weather around the countryhttp://www.irelandsweather.com/
click on the individual temps for more info on that area..
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.