Mon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Species:spurdog

Specimen Weight:12lb

Weight: 13lbs 10 oz & 14lbs 02 oz

Bait: Mackeral

Rigs:flowing trace

Report:
caught using a berkely urban spirit spinning rod 20g-60g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: specimen spurdogs

Mon May 24, 2010 4:25 pm

congratulations steve, that's a fine specimen, she really looks surprised in the first picture :)
you must have been roasting out there yesterday all wrapped up :wink: can't believe it myself summer has arrived, finally :D

Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

nice one steve. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm

That's a fine specimen alright Steve, well done.

stevecrow74 wrote:caught using a berkely urban spirit spinning rod 20g-60g

I'd say that was fun. :D

Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

nice one steve 8) 8) 8) and on a 20g-60g spinning rod, you must have had some crack with that scrap 8) 8) 8)

Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm

that is a good fish . wish i could catch one

Mon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Congratualtions Steve, that's a fine specimen. I'm well impressed ( and jealous too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ). On light gear it must have put up a really good scrap, great fun. Did it take you long to get it in?

Tue May 25, 2010 12:50 am

KERRY1 wrote:Congratualtions Steve, that's a fine specimen. I'm well impressed ( and jealous too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ). On light gear it must have put up a really good scrap, great fun. Did it take you long to get it in?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28114

Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 am

Nice 8)

Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 am

well done steve great stuff 8)

Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
KERRY1 wrote:Congratualtions Steve, that's a fine specimen. I'm well impressed ( and jealous too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ). On light gear it must have put up a really good scrap, great fun. Did it take you long to get it in?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28114

Excellent stuff Steve mate, well done. I missed that report, don't know how I didn't notice it.
It was a great read, very detailed. It sounds like brilliant fun. I would love to try for them some day myself, I haven't done much boat fishing in the past. My fishing mainly consists of beach, rock and pier fishing with my feet standing firmly on solid ground. Don't know how the stomach would take it out on a boat. :mrgreen: