Little Competition......:-)

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Right lads, what the hell is this? It was taken by Rampent Wreckfish (JP Molloy) a few days ago from a pier in Galway. Now, we know what it is, but do you???? A bit of fun, for an aside and to add a bit of spice to proceedings, I am prepared to put up a prize of a DVD Player for the first correct answer out of the hat.

If I happen to think you have cheated in any way by contacting the JP fella then your entry will be discarded. If I think JP has collaborated in the cheating, I'm gonna set my avatar and signature to one of those lovely semi naked pics of him taken in Bantry during the recent LMS leg..... :lol:

NB, anyone saying rockling is gonna get banned... Dammit, just remembered I no longer have the power..... :D !

Right, it was about 5 inches long, Red and Yellow in colour and taken from a pier in Galway by JPs usual methods. Sorry about the picture quality but it was popped in a freezer for a day or two whilst he performed all the necessary to identify it. Off you go folks, closing date for this is 12PM Monday.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Little Competition......:-)

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

its a fish :D

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

A funky sunfish?

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Answers via PM please, there will be no clues and I'm not saying yes or no to anyone until Monday....:-) 5 inches long, Pier in Galway, red and yellow. Thats all you're getting.... :lol:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Its the bladder from an auld football, that JP put eyes on....and Petekd stuck in the freezer :lol: .

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

i think i no wat it is ,,pm sent

Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Is it Sponge Bob Squarepants african cousin

Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:07 pm

i dont think its fish its a piece of coral/sponge that looks like a fish

Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:30 pm

maybe a coffinfish or blobfish, handsome bugger :lol:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

A lumpsucker?

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

ive changed my mind, it a shot of a the new blockbuster,

'spawn of boycie'

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm

To the chap who cruelly suggested it was one of JPs Sperm..... We all go through dry spells..... :lol:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm

It looks like one of the "babies elbows" regularly found bobbing around in the tide under Cobh pier.. You know the ones Pat? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Right, it was about 5 inches long, Red and Yellow in colour and taken from a pier in Galway by JPs usual methods.

I had those same symptoms when I worked abroad for a few years in a nightclub,

It's very sore and needs looking at by a Doctor that's what it is!

:D

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

If you look at the picture from a distance it looks like B.A. Barrakus from the A Team. :lol:

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 pm

B.A. Barrakus ??? wat weed u smokin fatty :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm

lumpy wrote:B.A. Barrakus ??? wat weed u smokin fatty :lol: :lol:

Actually now that I look at it more closely looks like the last female ( And I use that term lightly) you were with.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm

2nd last female, no complaints there!!!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Tony Fella wrote:Is it Sponge Bob Squarepants african cousin

i agree :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

any news Pete?