Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:2 species gone :shock:
think ive beat my tally for all of last year in 2 days :roll:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:45 pm

you may notice we just got sponsorship from Ian Gold's Tackle in both shore and boat..

many thanks to all involved in gaining sponsorship :D

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:57 am

fine by me if paul gets 15 for the coalie as he caught his before me!! :shock:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:05 pm

eric wrote:fine by me if paul gets 15 for the coalie as he caught his before me!! :shock:

It has to go by the tim ethe photograph was posted, otherwise it becomes impossible to manage.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm

i def think the photos need to be regulated in some way. wither ir has to include your face and date printed on the pic or the picture must be taken with a specific object in the picture as i have seen on the BAI rules e.g. a certain type of knife (only an example) etc, no knife no score

this prevents people from using old pics or taking pics from else where, not that im suspicious or anything.......... just paraniod :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:43 pm

We discussed this last year, and decided we'd stick with an honour based system.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 pm

john 1 what species of rockling is it :?:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 pm

its a five bearded.. its written in the subject line.. thankfully i have caught enough of then to instantly recognise them a mile off...

try keep pic quality clear and fish identifiable :wink:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 pm

sorry about quality lads :oops:

looks grand on cam screen sh1t on pc.

have to buy decent camera open to donations :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:43 pm

just noticed you cant edit posts on this forum was going to say i also had a few whiting to 30 cm last night.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:26 am

JOHN1 wrote:just noticed you cant edit posts on this forum was going to say i also had a few whiting to 30 cm last night.

wouldnt have mattered.. whiting are gone.. :wink:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:13 pm

i new the whiting were gone steve.

it was just to say there are whiting at this venue in general :lol: :wink:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:16 pm

i new the whiting were gone steve.

it was just to say there are whiting at this venue in general :shock:

well i suppose if they were not there it wouldnt be wicklow :lol: :wink:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm

makes you wonder is there anywhere in the country where there isnt whiting this time of year :wink:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:makes you wonder is there anywhere in the country where there isnt whiting this time of year :wink:

yes!!! i can confirm that the ferrypoint in youghal, inch strand and clonea strand had no whiting on them over the xmas period

Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:00 pm

CONOR P gets no points as he has not included enough details ,

bait,
rig,
general area,
species,

i made the same mistake, mr crows rules not mine :wink: re enter it with the details and crow will delete the first post. 8)

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:38 pm

thats a mad coloured dab there steve, its like his folks got it on with some flounders :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:46 pm

eric wrote:thats a mad coloured dab there steve, its like his folks got it on with some flounders :shock: :lol: :lol:

yeah.. first one i have caught from that area, but have noticed slight colour differences between east coast and west coast dabs.. especially dab caught above the shannon :shock: :wink:

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Last Cast wrote:Shanny,caught today 8/9/08 just before dark of a pier on the north shore of Bantry Bay.Bait used was frozen mackerel on a spinning rod with a simple hook and split shot trace.

getting a bit ahead of your self there 8th September, honest mistake though so i'll allow it :wink:

you might need to set the date on the camera though.. it shows
Date Picture Taken 1/8/2008 6:09PM

nice camera though Pentax Optio M10 :twisted: :twisted:

yes big brother is watching you :wink:

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm

hey eric i hope your not going to propose a worst photo comp :shock:

because Surely you will win it hands down.

that last pic you posted is brutal. i think it is a whiting :lol:

and there was me thinking my pics are bad apologizing last week for bad pic of 5 beard rockling :wink: