mini species tactics

Species' Hunts and other Web Site Competitions

Moderators: stevecrow74, Rampent Wreckfish

Postby paulocallaghan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 pm

hey eric, going to fish dunlaoire on sunday but only for an hour... fancy showing me a few marks?? i got some lug today (only 20 though) if you wanna tag along?? like to put a face to a name and this seems to be a home venue for you
paulocallaghan

Postby eric » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:55 pm

paulocallaghan wrote:hey eric, going to fish dunlaoire on sunday but only for an hour... fancy showing me a few marks?? i got some lug today (only 20 though) if you wanna tag along?? like to put a face to a name and this seems to be a home venue for you

il be knackered after the previous days antics in cork,dunlaoghaire fishes hot and cold at this time of year, somewhere like white rock which is only 15 minutes would fish far better, anywho il probably make it :D :D il have some left overs so dont worry on bait
species for 2009 (42)
species for 2010 (27)
species for 2011 (12)
species for 2012 (8)
[i][b][color=#0000BF] best advice for catching species is girls dont like fishing and its hard to catch fish when you sell all your gear'[/color][/b][/i]
eric
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 13 times

Postby m.b3 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:29 pm

JOHN1 wrote:[quote="m.b3
long pier howth the same... tadpole fish too and those rock dwelling flatfish that i keep forgetting how to spell :oops:

just wondering do you manage to get many tadpole fish out of howth
ant decent sizes :?:

topknot's what can i say im well impressed :shock:
what bait for the flats.[/quote]

not many John, try seaward side down near lighthouse. the flats the same near the same spot- u can often see them chasing the bait! little carpets! :lol: :lol:
m.b3
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 143 times
Blog: View Blog (8)

Previous

Return to Site Species' Hunts and Competitions