Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 pm

thick lipped mullet caught today from a south down mark on float fished bread ,3lb 10oz ,also reposting tub gurnard pics as the others are missing .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Cuckoo wrasse caught today 25/7/08 on a small dexter wedge spinner off a deep water rock mark in Bantry bay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 pm

lesser sandeel taken on small sabiki rig whilst feathering for mackerel of ramore head portrush , took a photo of just the head as well to show theres no black spot on the snout unlike the greater sandeel which has a spot .
It's the biggest lesser sandeel I've ever seen btw .

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:00 am

opps heres the close up of the head :oops:

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 pm

tub gurnard caught on mack off dalkey rock mark

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 pm

scad caught on feathers of sorento point

Re: Species Hunt 2008 (SHORE)....Sponsored by Ian Golds Tackle

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 pm

brill (small ) caught on a 3 hook flapper rig baited with squid strip in a sandy channel whilst waiting for the tide to turn and bring the mullet in .

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 pm

silver eel caught in a wexford estuary, on crab on a three hook flapper, better get the points this time :wink:

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:08 pm

pouting caught on rag off whiterock on a two hook flapper

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 am

herring caught of sorento point on sabikis

Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm

bull huss caught of south dublin beach on a mack sausage at distance

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Black goby caught today 16/12/08 from a west Cork tidal lake on a shrimp rig baited with a rag/lug cocktail.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 am

Are we having this comp for '09?

Just so I know whether to organise (a still drunk) dawn trip to the beach for the 1st of Jan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 am

yip...

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:16 pm

congratulations eric ,I was trying the last few days for a couple of species but it wasn't to be :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 am

thanks ronald was a tight one

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Well done Eric, not a bad start to the New Year, congratulations!!!

Goldsy's words when I told him how many species won was "Wow! really"

Tom.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Well done Eric.I enjoyed taking part this year,it was fun targeting and catching different species other than bass,flounder and pollock.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Ronald wrote:congratulations eric ,I was trying the last few days for a couple of species but it wasn't to be :cry: :cry: :cry:

I forgot to thank the mr crow for all his hard work ,I dont envy his task, also Ian Golds and rockhopper for the top class prizes .
Again apologys guys :oops:

Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:58 pm

I to would like to say thanks to Rockhopper and Ian golds for the prizes got a rod bag thrown in aswell and of coarse Mr crow for his work on the species hunt cheers lads.Well done to eric and ronald in getting 1st and 2nd.