North Coast Windy Pics

Forum to discuss the use of cameras and photographic techniques when you record your catch.

Moderators: JimC, MAC

North Coast Windy Pics

Postby yngkmd » Tue May 24, 2011 3:12 pm

found these on the BBC news website showing photos of Ramore Head and Portstewart Harbour during the recent winds. Thought id share them.

I bet there was still some crazy fool out giving it a chuck :roll:
Attachments
image004.jpg
image004.jpg (22.38 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
image002.jpg
image002.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
2012 species list (In order of appearance), Pollock, Whiting, Colefish (New PB), Shore Rockling, Flounder (New PB), 5 Bearded Rockling (New Species), Dogfish, Pouting, Plaice, Dab, Lesser Sandeel (New Species), Cod (New PB), Long Spine Sea Scorpion, Ballan Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Mackerel, Herring, Goldsinney Wrasse, Butterfish (New Species), Ling (PB), Halibut (New Species), Haddock (New Species), Red Fish (New Species), Wolffish (New Species), Rockcook Wrasse, Shanny, Poorcod, Conger

2011 species list (In order of appearance), Pollock(PB), Lumpfish (New Species), Whiting, Colefish, Codling(PB), Dab, Pouting, Shore Rockling, Conger (PB), Blenny, Corkwing Wrasse, Three Bearded Rockling (new Species), Lesser Spotted Dogfish, Ballan Wrasse, Plaice, LSSS, Poor Cod (new Species that i know of), Sand Smelt (new Species), Herring (new Species)
yngkmd
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 75 times

Re: North Coast Windy Pics

Postby weedave » Tue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm

thanks for the photos

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok...ok...i confess . . .yes sir it was me!!!!! i was out on a local beach in that trying for big bass!! i've never seen surf or weed like it :lol: :lol: oh and i blanked too but that was expected.
weedave
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 48 times

Postby Ocean Roar » Tue May 24, 2011 3:54 pm

I've had rougher bath water :lol: :lol:
Ocean Roar
SAI Bait Ball

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby yngkmd » Tue May 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Ocean Roar wrote:I've had rougher bath water :lol: :lol:

you probably shouldn't eat so many beans
2012 species list (In order of appearance), Pollock, Whiting, Colefish (New PB), Shore Rockling, Flounder (New PB), 5 Bearded Rockling (New Species), Dogfish, Pouting, Plaice, Dab, Lesser Sandeel (New Species), Cod (New PB), Long Spine Sea Scorpion, Ballan Wrasse, Corkwing Wrasse, Mackerel, Herring, Goldsinney Wrasse, Butterfish (New Species), Ling (PB), Halibut (New Species), Haddock (New Species), Red Fish (New Species), Wolffish (New Species), Rockcook Wrasse, Shanny, Poorcod, Conger

2011 species list (In order of appearance), Pollock(PB), Lumpfish (New Species), Whiting, Colefish, Codling(PB), Dab, Pouting, Shore Rockling, Conger (PB), Blenny, Corkwing Wrasse, Three Bearded Rockling (new Species), Lesser Spotted Dogfish, Ballan Wrasse, Plaice, LSSS, Poor Cod (new Species that i know of), Sand Smelt (new Species), Herring (new Species)
yngkmd
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 75 times

Postby BigPhil » Tue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm

weedave wrote:thanks for the photos

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok...ok...i confess . . .yes sir it was me!!!!! i was out on a local beach in that trying for big Bass!! i've never seen surf or weed like it :lol: :lol: oh and i blanked too but that was expected.

tut tut dave, shouldnt be targeting the bass at the minute! i know its not law up here but i always think it is better to go along with the ban period used in the south! and yes, you were mad standing out in that!!! lol
Not the BigPhil from Irish Angler mag, I'm the original, i swear!!!!
BigPhil
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 13 times

Postby weedave » Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 am

BigPhil wrote:
weedave wrote:thanks for the photos

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok...ok...i confess . . .yes sir it was me!!!!! i was out on a local beach in that trying for big Bass!! i've never seen surf or weed like it :lol: :lol: oh and i blanked too but that was expected.

tut tut dave, shouldnt be targeting the Bass at the minute! i know its not law up here but i always think it is better to go along with the ban period used in the south! and yes, you were mad standing out in that!!! lol

:lol: someone sold me this really nice rod that i to try out so it couldnt be helped i am afraid - thanks for that!! :lol:

seriously though i hear what your saying - i still fish them but return all of them - sure you know as well as i do that fishing for them up north doesnt mean i am catching 5 at every session like the lucky southern fellas.

it'll make an intersting debate that!
weedave
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 48 times

Return to Cameras and Photography