Co Down Coast shots!!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Here`s a few photos from around the Co Down coast,hope you like :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Co Down Coast shots!!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:51 pm

here`s a couple more.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 pm

smashing pics there.i think u will get alot of replys.r u a photographer by any chance :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Very nice shots Davy :wink:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 pm

saving private brian wrote:smashing pics there.i think u will get alot of replys.r u a photographer by any chance :mrgreen:

thanks mate 8) i wish i was a photographer but im affraid its just hobby.Maybe some day :wink:
these were just some of the shots i took for my AS level photography last year.....
eyesreilly wrote:Very nice shots Davy :wink:

thanks mate :D i`ve loads more on my flickr but they`ve nothing to do wi the sea.
once the mullet vanish i`ll be out every weekend with the camera.. it`ll be my winter hobby 8)

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Very nice what camera and lens are you using?

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Tony Fella wrote:Very nice what camera and lens are you using?

cheers tony :D

im using a canon 40d with the kit lens that it came with. its 17-85mm
i hope to upgrade the lens very soon 8)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 pm

A couple taken today at St Johns Point Co Down

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 pm

great photos there Davy, like the dark sky behind the yellow painted lighthouse. Lovely stuff.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Great pics...you have a good eye for crackin shot...The Dee and the light house are brill... :)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 am

some great picture you have there 8) 8)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks for the comments lads 8)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 am

:o cracking pics there davy. really like the B/W shots man 8) 8) if i remember rightly there is a fella with a flikr account who has taken some really great shots up round the coast in the ballycastle area. he had some great shots of the wee bridge to pans rock you might like a look at. loads of outstanding areas up that way for photography man. you seem to know your stuff as some of your pics look like something you'd pay a good few quid for in a nice frame man :P . it would be a great side line to subsidise the oul mullet fishing :D just think of all the new carbon you could buy :P

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Excellent photos Davey,

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Cheers lads 8)

Al i wish i could make a living at this but the truth is there are far too many people out there who are much much much better than me!!!!
tho i`ve been asked to do a couple of weddings and also take some for postcards so a mate can sell them in his shop....
gives me loads to do 'till the mullet come back :wink:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Love the 2 lighthouse shots Davy. Great composition and nice processing. 8) :D

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Jonny wrote:Love the 2 lighthouse shots Davy. Great composition and nice processing. 8) :D

cheers jonny 8)
they`re both HDR made up from 2 shots and i went for a natural processing style this time!!!
i cant wait 'til the xmas hols so i can get out more,i`ve loads of places i want to visit.....

Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:29 pm

love the second picture brilliant!
you should be a photographer :D

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 am

junior conger wrote:you should be a photographer :D

I wish :wink: :D

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 pm

excellent pic's Davy 8) 8) 8) must get back out myself for a few winter stots