daiwa morethan 11ft?

Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

anyone know where il pick up a daiwa morethan 11ft? its not the branzino model its just a morethan was talking to an angler yesterday who had 1 but forgot to ask what model it was :( anyone know? thanks

Re: daiwa morethan 11ft?

Fri May 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Well lad its the wind storm. Got mine off am angelsport in germany. Guess garys fish is 18lb now lol

Fri May 02, 2014 4:21 pm

seanie35 wrote:Well lad its the wind storm. Got mine off am angelsport in germany. Guess garys fish is 18lb now lol

Haha you said it we all had to see it weighed up, thanks for that i didnt even recognise it was you yesterday cracking rod il be ordering 1 of them was looking at the century vectra 11ft but seen that in the flesh I have to have it :lol:

Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 pm

ste c wrote:
seanie35 wrote:Well lad its the wind storm. Got mine off am angelsport in germany. Guess garys fish is 18lb now lol

Haha you said it we all had to see it weighed up, thanks for that i didnt even recognise it was you yesterday cracking rod il be ordering 1 of them was looking at the century vectra 11ft but seen that in the flesh I have to have it :lol:

Theres others in the "morethan" range well worth a look at if its slightly longer rods your wanting have a good look lad

Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

never heard of it looks a beast of a rod...falling for it :roll:

Sat May 03, 2014 5:59 am

Ah beware though it bottoms out at about 16g unless youve a wind behind you, otherwise a pleasure to use