Mega argument

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

Quick topic
Out with kid fishing away for a bit if sea trout in dunmore keeping the kid interested.
Met 2 polish guys there
Well lads anything happening
Reply. F@@k all notin waters s*** Ireland bad place we here 2 month ago we take out 200+ mackerel the two of us in 2 hour now nothin. F&@king place

My reply. Keep the language down lads my kids only 9 and I would like to keep him at 9 not 19 and that's a stupid amount if fish for any people to take from waters and not even need.

There reply.
Wha wrong we hav every right to take f@@king fish they there to get.

My reply.
Lads do you mind he is 9 like I said you don't or anyone but a trawler don't need that much

So I start walking away with son who I knew was looking at me knowing I won't back down and say to him come on son we go up here.

There reply while walking away.

F@@king Irish think they know it all

To which I replied. ( sorry admins about thus but I wasn't taking that s*** especially in front of my son. )

**** back home then and enjoy your fishing over there.

I'm not starting any racism : ethnic minority here or anything like that lads but have a bit of respect for people and the land your NOW living in.

As I remember not so long ago on a building site in Poland.

NO IRISH.

Fact.
Say what you will here but I always am polite to people and think a hello and no didn't catch anything at all today would of been nice.

Hope to see them again when im on my own. !!!

Kind regards

Re: Mega argument

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 am

Thats cat!!! Not you but that attitude towards you and your son.but there's good and bad.but no excuse for that muck!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:38 am

fishmad wrote:Thats cat!!! Not you but that attitude towards you and your son.but there's good and bad.but no excuse for that muck!

Ignorant c@@ts is what I thought mate.
I have met some nice polite European people. Have a chat a laugh.

But that was discussing
Like I said hope to meet them again .
Especially on my own.

Kind regards

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 am

Hi Keith, sorry this happened to you buddy,especially with your son there. Something like that would have made me mad as hell too. Unfortunately idiocy knows now borders and you will meet morons like this wherever you are.

Having lived in the US for 6 years i can understand that a person can get frustrated sometimes and certain things about there new surroundings, BUT i would never treat a country or a person ESPECIALLY not a child with that level of contempt and disrespect.

The way they acted deserved a good kick in the arse, but if i could be so bold as to offer little advice here. I you do ever come across these two fine examples of poor upbringing, then i think the best thing you can do is walk to other way. By the sounds of it you are already doing a much better job of raising your son correctly than the parents of these two peaches did, and i think people like this can never be changed. You would only be lowering yourself to their standards.

Tom.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:35 am

I have the good fortune to fish with very experienced anglers, always keen to impart tips, detailed local knowledge and tactics to use. I've learned a lot. Scottish, French, German etc. A genuine love of fishing knows no borders either

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 am

Its a bad experience, dont let it colour your judgement in any way - I could tell you of incredulous 'Irish' experiences, but heh thats life - keep bringing your young chap fishing and give him one of the best things he could ever do...

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 am

Unfortunately you will meet c***ts wherever you may go in life. I'm sorry your young lad had to witness it

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 pm

No offence to any polish lads as I've met some nice chaps while fishing before but sone of the stuff I have seen is desperate.

I was once fishing on the river in waterford and there was a Polish lad just down from me fishing away.I was packing up and I decided to walk over and see if he caught anything.I could see a lidl bag and feared the worst.Sure enough theres about 20 tiny flounder in there,about palm-sized.I asked him why he was keeping them."Soup" he replied.I felt like exploding but I just said"Ok" and walked away.This kind of person really disgusts me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 pm

I have had this experience with these yacks before. I was fishing in hook head one day and there they were filling there boots with the wrasse , even the midget ones. They have no respect whatsoever and the ignorance of them to keep cursing in front of the young lad.
I bet if the two of them werent together they wouldnt have been half as brave
Another day i met a group of them in slade fishing for mackerel and one of them kept crossing my line. I told him to f*** off ,he kept on taking the piss and kept crossing my line so i took the scissors out and cut his line ... you should have seen his face - priceless!!
By the way were they getting bag mackerel that day ?