Where are you buying your LRF gear? Isome lures & jig heads

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:19 pm

As it says above I am looking for isome lures and jig heads. I've lost a lot of both lately , since its the most used rod and the return on it is great ( plenty of species ) . I need to stock up. My best fish es are 3lb coalie 1.5lb ballen and 2lb pollack. . But the 4lb braid seems week for my marks . I'm thinking of loading the reel with 10lb nano fail what do you think. :?:

Re: Where are you buying your LRF gear? Isome lures & jig he

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 pm

South side have absolutely everything :) I have 8lb pen braid and I caught a 2 lb wrasse today on it no probs;) amazing fight:)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Nice one bassyboy, they are one of the best fighting fish out there lb to lb. ya I think 8lb would be a lot better . I'll check out south side do they have a web site.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Yeh they have a website but it's much better to go to the actual shop whenever you can because all the gear is not on the website:) brilliant shop and they have very helpful staff :) I love the wrasse and they give good scraps, the 2lbr I caught today was on a metal lure:) a first for me:)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:50 pm

bassboy wrote:Yeh they have a website but it's much better to go to the actual shop whenever you can because all the gear is not on the website:) brilliant shop and they have very helpful staff :) I love the wrasse and they give good scraps, the 2lbr I caught today was on a metal lure:) a first for me:)

Cheers bassboy I'll look them up. I'm not p that way often so post is the only way ill get gear fom there.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Ok no problem :) good luck

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Determined Dan wrote:
bassboy wrote:Yeh they have a website but it's much better to go to the actual shop whenever you can because all the gear is not on the website:) brilliant shop and they have very helpful staff :) I love the wrasse and they give good scraps, the 2lbr I caught today was on a metal lure:) a first for me:)

Cheers bassboy I'll look them up. I'm not p that way often so post is the only way ill get gear fom there.
Ring them up tell them what you want and they will sort you out :wink:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:48 pm

JOHN1 wrote:
Determined Dan wrote:

Ring them up tell them what you want and they will sort you out :wink:

Thanks John ill be making a call this week.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:02 am

not sure what the postage rates down there would be Dan, but try www.artoffishing.co.uk and http://www.agmdiscountfishing.co.uk/

Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am

i've also used www.alderneyangling.com/ and www.mrfishjersey.com/ both of which give good postage rates to ireland for small items

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 pm

ive been checking prices on store.worldseafishing.com. I paid £4.50 for a toby lure in my local tackle store and saw the same for £2.99, combining a list of regularly used items , especially in clearance sale , saw me quids in.