Microwave guides

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 am

After trying a rod built with these guides in Portugal by 7evenseas,I was so impressed with them that I ordered a rod with the guide system, they are silk smooth and give more distance with less effort 8) here's a you tube link to the guides.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4c24OJ1ypS ... c24OJ1ypSI
Last edited by bigsod on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Microwave guides

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 pm

You need to get out and try fishin' now and then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Would the mono not melt from the microwaves?

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:23 pm

willie bendit wrote:You need to get out and try fishin' now and then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

So I fished with a rod and liked it and ordered a similar to fish with here and I don't get out enough? Work that one out brains :roll:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Ahh jaysus :D

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 pm

bigsod wrote:
willie bendit wrote:You need to get out and try fishin' now and then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

So I fished with a rod and liked it and ordered a similar to fish with here and I don't get out enough? Work that one out brains :roll:

Good,...good for you.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am

I don't get it :?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wphQ_XigS ... wphQ_XigSk

A bit more info here. These guides really do work, I used them on a Matrix blank also from
American tackle, the casting was effortless and problem free compared to my usual grauvell tecklon concept. I should have mine here in the next few months as I'm getting the rod custom built. I know it's not something that everyone will want but it's an interesting concept that works. Just putting it out there :)

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm

does it go "ping" when the line stops :lol:

on a serious note they do look good cant wait to hear how you get on with them