Re: Hello there people

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 am

Divisadero wrote:I put all mine back Desie but there is nothing wrong with people keeping a fish or two. Anyway regardless there is no law against keeping up to two fish a day once they are above the size limit and they are not caught during the close season. As Tanglerat says your first Bass is very special so congrats.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

Just a note, it's worded "in any 24 hours" a big difference if you are in front of a judge

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Notin wrong with keeping a bass, great little read...

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 am

i have the 7ft exage and paired off with a shimano catana some job brilliant light and CHEAP set up iys a winner for sure

Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Just to wreck your head, I have the Bushwhacker (10/10) Shimano Vengence (8/10) and the Shimano Catana in two sizes both of which are very reliable for the money. I also have a three piece Sonik bass rod (9/10) and a cheap Rovex Bass rod (11/10.) and many reels in varying sizes, colours and makes. I have enough braid to cover the East Pier in Dunlaoghaire and enough mono to stretch to Hollyhead and back. I have a four drawer filing cabinet full of weights, lures whatever you are having your self and I could go on. Don't start me about the boat rods, beach casters and two fly rods and reels. My bank balance would be better if I didn't read this site. Where can I get a Tecklon?

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Stephen8wood wrote:Just to wreck your head, I have the Bushwhacker (10/10) Shimano Vengence (8/10) and the Shimano Catana in two sizes both of which are very reliable for the money. I also have a three piece Sonik Bass rod (9/10) and a cheap Rovex Bass rod (11/10.) and many reels in varying sizes, colours and makes. I have enough braid to cover the East Pier in Dunlaoghaire and enough mono to stretch to Hollyhead and back. I have a four drawer filing cabinet full of weights, lures whatever you are having your self and I could go on. Don't start me about the boat rods, beach casters and two fly rods and reels. My bank balance would be better if I didn't read this site. Where can I get a Tecklon?

Southside angling have them.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I was joking

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Stephen8wood wrote:I was joking

nice 1

Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:24 pm

n i dont bame the trawler men der just doing there jobs, more respect for them guys. its the stupid governments with there brain dead regulations. between Europe n iceland there taken nearly 1million tonne of mackerel a year. n thats just macs