Lure fishing for bass dublin!?

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 am

I started lure fishing for bass last may went out 3 times around dublin and got nothing at all but most of the time the people i fish with go to wexford to lure fish we also go down to waterford and kerry once a year for a week as theese places seem to have the best results. could anyone let me know of a mark by pm around dublin it would be much appreciated and kept completely to ourselves thanks -Aaron

Re: Lure fishing for Bass dublin!?

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:37 am

going out 3 times around Dublin and getting none aint too bad, if you go out 30 times and get nothing, thats when to start asking questions.
i dont think many will share marks with you especially when the word (ourselves) comes into it, meaning your not going to be on your own.
poolbeg produces a few :wink:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Try the 40 foot at around 6pm on a Saturday evening. Use a big lure with as many hooks on it as possible and fire it around every which way. You could catch a big one. PM sent.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

JOHN1 wrote:going out 3 times around Dublin and getting none aint too bad, if you go out 30 times and get nothing, thats when to start asking questions.
i dont think many will share marks with you especially when the word (ourselves) comes into it, meaning your not going to be on your own.
poolbeg produces a few :wink:

Ye i know what you mean theres only four of us yeno and it would be kept to ourselfs but i can understand why people wont :)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Speaking for myself the reason why i am reluctant to give away marks anywhere not only Dublin is because i have spent hours upon hours fishing these marks trying to find the right tides and times these marks produce and i am not in a rush to give this information away. You say you have fished Wexford and Waterford so you know what a good Bass mark looks like, so pick a few spots around Dublin from Google earth and give these marks a good bash during the summer and autumn months and when you do start geting some Bass i guarantee you wont be over enthusiastic to give away these marks.