AGM Stick worms??

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Just placed an order for a lash of these cheap senkos in 4'' 5'' and 7''.

Just wondering if any of you guys have caught fish on these? What colour's/Length?

Re: AGM Stick worms??

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Bought a few of them last year great for wrasse, the only down side is that that they are not as strong as some of the more expensive brands find the dark greens great for wrasse but as I said they will destroy them. On the up side they are cheap so you can just buy more. Only had one bass that was on the white and dark purple.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yeah i mainly got them for bass and wrasse! i can only imagine what a wrasse would do to them :( Being cheap helps though. What way did you rig them texas/wacky or on a jighead?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Mainly use Texas both weighted and unweighted. The 4.5 inch can be a bit light on a windy day also when fishing in deep water the weighted get down quicker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 am

Have you a link to them?

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 am

www.agmdiscountfishing.co.uk/senkos-sti ... 1_126.html

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 am

Yes there very good, Bounce them in tide on a light weighted weedless hook or just simply use a weedless hook over reefs etc that will minimise tackle losses also, Most of all have confidence in them.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Have you seen this thread here about using jelly sweets for wrasse? Very interesting read: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=41089&p=327857&hilit=jelly+sweets#p327857 Yes indeed, cheap jelly sweets :lol: not kidding you, they were used with great success apparently 8)

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm

AGM also do Wave Worms which are a Senko copy. Some say they are tougher and cast further than the original Senko.

I haven't used the original Senko so can't comment.
Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2