Anybody know these guys?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 am

http://www.artoffishing.co.uk/index.php

My English angling friends are saying good things about them. Anyone here used them?

Re: Anybody know these guys?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 am

Ya. They come well recommended. I bought an lrf set up over the phone from them and Ben couldnt have been nicer or more helpfull.
The courier then lost my package and started messing us about and the shop gave me a refund as soon as i asked. No haggling to wait another few days or anything from them so altho my purchase didnt exactly go smoothly their customer service couldnt have been better. Sometimes its when things go wrong that a shop can show its flaws but id have no problems buying from them again.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am

Ben Field and Jo Macphail are a 100%...

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 am

Cheers guys. Must go do a bit of online windowshopping so. :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 am

Tom H wrote:Ben Field and Jo Macphail are a 100%...

It was jo i was dealing with when i got my refund. Also very helpfull and kept apologising even tho it was the courier who messed up and not the shop.
If your just wondow shopping hide the credit card. The shop is a lure junkies paradise.:smile::smile:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 am

You're not wrong! There's some lovely kit stocked, and not the usual suspects either. Makes it all the more attractive.

Must.Resist.Buying.More.Gear.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 am

They're good outfit Gerry, picked up a rod for jellying wrasse and some lures. No probs, prompt delivery and good service. Wee bit pricey though for postage but then again a rod is always going to be.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Try these too they're awesome
http://www.harrissportsmail.com/

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Both good sites, downside the € is crap and you cant haggle.