Tackle House feed shallow

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Trying to get a hold of a few of these in a tackle shop in the cork area.Would anyone know where i would get a few.

Re: Tackle House feed shallow

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

google tackle shops in cork u might find them there.if not try absolute fishing in tramore co waterford

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 pm

i'd say dan lynch in halfway angling should have a few in stock he has the best bass lure selection i've seen in cork .hope this helps!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm

choppers00 wrote:google tackle shops in cork u might find them there.if not try absolute fishing in tramore co waterford

from what i can see in absolute fishing on the online shop they dont have them but i could be after missing them

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:14 pm

sandblaster wrote:i'd say dan lynch in halfway angling should have a few in stock he has the best Bass lure selection i've seen in cork .hope this helps!
Cheers i will give him a buzz

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

I got one of these in " bait all" tackle shop in Fermoy, he has a good stock of sea fishing gear

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Dennetts are Tackle House distributors so any tackle shop that deals with them should have them. Not sure of Bait All but I know Dan lynch should have them.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 am

thanks lads

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Henrys Tackle in Dublin have them too.

http://www.henrystackleshop.com/index.p ... ers_id=186

Give them a call and they will post them out to you

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Both Dan in the halfway and the angling centre by the Kinsale road roundabout normally stock them.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Talked to Dan Lynch on the phone and he will have them at the weekend 8)
Cheers lads

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

razor2 wrote:Talked to Dan Lynch on the phone and he will have them at the weekend 8)
Cheers lads

:lol: