Website for soft plastics

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:13 am

Some of you might know this site already but there seems to be good value to be found on soft plastics/jigheads and other lure angling items on this site:

http://www.agmdiscountfishing.co.uk/

Just used them for the first time and v happy with the service at least, time will tell whether what I bought is any good ;-)

Thought it worth a heads up if people are restocking over the winter and looking to save a few quid.

Re: Website for soft plastics

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Cheers mate.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Cheers Rocky :wink:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

Jaysus Ebor, you're everywhere this weather.... ;-)

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I ordered some bits & pieces from them this evening.

Very competitive prices. I'll let you know about quality etc when they arrive.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 am

Well, they arrived quickly and look good.

Can't say much more than that.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

rockyb23 wrote:Some of you might know this site already but there seems to be good value to be found on soft plastics/jigheads and other lure angling items on this site:

http://www.agmdiscountfishing.co.uk/

Just used them for the first time and v happy with the service at least, time will tell whether what I bought is any good ;-)

Thought it worth a heads up if people are restocking over the winter and looking to save a few quid.

I can highly recommend AGM. I've used them for the last 2 years and I've never had a problem. They always delivery quickly and efficiently and have a regular review of their stock and on a monthly basis increase their stock with new supplies. Alan will also give you advice on anything he can and clarify many descriptions that you are not sure of. He once cleared up a whole grey area related to Braid breaking strain when I had some Braid form one supplier with a BS of 20lb which turned out to be actually 10lb with another - same make ! Alan cleared the whole thing up.

I have no relationship with them other than as a satisfied customer. The other thing which I like - along with some of my other favourite sites - is that I can pay with Paypal.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:50 am

AGM is very good, so it gets the Thumbs Up from me 8)

Spent 50Euro on SPs last week and i got serious value for money, loads of stuff.. And the delivery time isnt bad either, took 4days 2 arrive which is gr8 :)