Maria Chase BW Lures

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi All

Does anyone know of a stockist of these in Ireland? Very hard to come by, I bought a few in the UK last year but they are all damaged beyond repair or ended up stuck in a snag.

I prefer to buy from tackle stores in Ireland ( keep the business local ) so if any of you know of a source, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks

Ollie

Re: Maria Chase BW Lures

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 pm

try absolute fishing in Tramore. good range of lures there and im sure they would post them down to ya.

http://absolutefishingireland.blogspot.com/

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 am

couple of tackle shops in wexford have them i think mate

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

Cheers Lads

Would you have the names of any tackle shops in Wexford that stock them., I live in Limerick but I'm a wexford man, and do most of my fishing in the south east.

Cheers Again

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Murphys is one of them mate and the other im not sure of the name its in the bike shop at the south of the street :wink:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Hayes's is the one that sells the bikes and stuff/

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks again lads

I'll look up hayes's and give them a shout. By the way, if any of you are interested, these lures are deadly for bass over low rough ground, you should try them out.

Cheers

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

ibanez wrote:Thanks again lads

I'll look up hayes's and give them a shout. By the way, if any of you are interested, these lures are deadly for Bass over low rough ground, you should try them out.

Cheers

well lad what colours, i have a few of these and never caught a bass on 1, nor have any of the lads

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

marc p wrote: i have a few of these and never caught a Bass on 1, nor have any of the lads

I bought a couple of them about three years ago and never caught a thing with them either!!
Save your money and buy a Tacklehouse Feed Shallow, a great lure for shallow ground.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 pm

RockHunter wrote:
marc p wrote: i have a few of these and never caught a Bass on 1, nor have any of the lads

I bought a couple of them about three years ago and never caught a thing with them either!!
Save your money and buy a Tacklehouse Feed Shallow, a great lure for shallow ground.

Do what this man says....

Maria Chase are useless casting brutal lures!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I've caught a couple of bass on them, but also much prefer a feed shallow to a maria chase as you can get more distance in the cast and I think the lure action is probably better. They are more expensive than a maria chase though..

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 am

cant say nothing about "maria" lures,never used them,but "feed shalow" is realy on da top of my list