Oh la la....

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

Using a soft plastic technique I picked up in France earlier this year I had these three fish in quick succession last night (9.5lb, 2lb, 7lb):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Oh la la....

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 am

Some nice Fish there, think i have a pack of those in the shed ,might have a look for em,, :D

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

Oh la la is right pat :lol: great few bass you have there 8)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 am

Nice!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi there I have been using that technique as wel I picked it up in portugal it is called touch fishing and I think it is a great method of fishing very light and deadly reactions

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm

nice to meet ya pat i was the first guy bait fishing last night great bass gotta get some of them plastics :lol: lovely fish well done 1 dog fish and a codling is all i could manage

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Well done Pat.... Very nice fishing.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

super stuff pat well done 8)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

mickser wrote:Hi there I have been using that technique as wel I picked it up in portugal it is called touch fishing and I think it is a great method of fishing very light and deadly reactions

Its a bit more than touch fishing Mick as we've been using that and similar methods with soft plastics for a few years....JimC knows what I'm talking about, but I've been sworn to secrecy, (for the moment) :wink: .

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

darrenh wrote:nice to meet ya pat i was the first guy bait fishing last night great Bass gotta get some of them plastics :lol: lovely fish well done 1 dog fish and a codling is all i could manage

Good to meet up with you and razor2, Darren. At least, I can now put faces to the names.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 am

Some nice bass there - well done!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Yet again fantastic fishing Pat.