Re: What are your best hard lures this year?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Mark

I guess having spent some time around people catching bass the most important thing that I witness during the season is that you are and remain confident in your decisions - these are your decisions and they have caught you the fish - you believe in them and your future choices. Let no one else tell you any different - time spent on the water over a number of seasons will do this for you nothing else

Regarding lure choice (with the exception of presentation type) its not the lure thats really important but it is you and your fishing - the choices you have made are all perfect -and they will catch you a stack of bass - its up to you now

I do wonder why a manufacturer would make a lure or lures that breaks easily (regardless of possible mis-application by an angler) but then again maybe not......

have a great/safe summer - Dublin is a great place to fish

Re: What are your best hard lures this year?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

patk wrote:Thats the one declan but the colour i use is black and silver and dark olive and silver great action

heres a slightly better one still a rip off though and as the seller says the finish is not to the standard of a real ima, not bad for 5.80 delivered

http://cgi.ebay.com/IMA-ALIKE-Crankbait ... 2c5b6f0c10