Re: Is it too early for Lures

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm

First lure session of the year on Sunday in South Wexford. Not a tap. Good to know I wasn't the only one out this early in the year :wink:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Tried Waterford on sat but no luck. Tried abit of bait as it got dark and only got a couple of bites.

Also tried a local rock mark yesterday with an array of soft plastics but no joy.

They will be here soon! :evil:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Fished hook head sat 26th with all manor of hard and soft plastics but blanked!!good to be back out tho!anyone know any rock fishing spots in north Wexford?...the hook is a bit of a journey for me!!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Had my first spinning session of the year last night around (Greystones \ Kilcoole) shoreline which resulted in zero fish, I was not planning on heading out at all but had a spur of the moment brainwave to head out to the local rocks to do an hour or two.Conditions looked good and as I pretty much covered 1km of costline chucking a wide range of lures (Feed Shallow \ Tide Minnow \ Tobys \ Xlayer AYU & Moroko \ Spindle Worms \ maria little bit 12g etc) out without a nibble.

Looking forward to heading back out again and hopefully posting some better results.