Waterford Sunday 24th.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Afternoon,

I am heading down to Waterford for a Dawn lure session this Sunday, looks like I will be fishing a good falling tide.
Any locals got any recommendations on general areas?
PMs welcome, Im not very familiar with locations down there and I havnt got time for a scouting mission :) .

Going to head to the opening of the new tackle shop in Tramore afterwards for a look.

Thanks,
Danny.

Re: Waterford Sunday 24th.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Danny M. wrote:Going to head to the opening of the new tackle shop in Tramore afterwards for a look.

Thanks,
Danny.

I didn't think you could resist going for a look Danny 8) It's Cian's shop (Absolute fishing) you mean isn't it? It is supposed to be amazing if your into your plugging and lure fishing which you are. Make sure you bring plenty of money down with you because from what I hear there is walls and walls of fantastic lures and plugs for sale. You won't be able to leave without buying a few known you. I would be skint if I went. I won't risk it :lol:
Good luck on the trip down to Waterford.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

I heard there is a bloke in Dungarvan who knows a bit about Bass fishing why dont you give him a Pm if not give Art a Pm :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Henry Gilbey will be in absolute that day also, Ill be fishing though so i wont be able to go down to the shop :( nothing really gets in the way of fishing does it?!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 pm

daminim wrote: nothing really gets in the way of fishing does it?!

Yes, buying nice new shiny lures and plugs 8) Danny would tell you, he has seen my lure collection, it's out of hand! I'm addicted to them just as much as I am my fishing. I need help! :lol:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 pm

give me a call mate im heading down for 1st light to fish too i will show you a few hot spots 8)

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Well Danny & BB

I'm living down here and will be out Sun morning if yer down we could meet up for a cast?

T

Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 pm

went to the absolute fishing tackle shop opening today,was talking to henry gilbey
he is a sound man

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 am

Morning,

Thanks for the replies I got sorted after. Done a bit of fishing and bought a few bits in the shop to keep me going.

Cheers.
Danny.