Henry's Tackle Shop Dublin

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:08 pm

hi lads do henrys fishing shop in dublin have a web site??

Re: Henry's Fish Shop Dublin

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

http://www.henrystackleshop.com/

Re: Henry's Fish Shop Dublin

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am

TIP...any questions or queries i have i submit them into google search and BINGO :) if i cant find what i,m looking for then i will APPRECIATELY ask the guys here rather than wrecking their heads first especially coming from a newbie:)

Re: Henry's Tackle Shop Dublin

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

i would not have called that a "head wrecking question" and mabye hes not computer savvy,like a lot of us on here. as for being a newbie,this is where to ask the questions when your new,all the help i have recived from the lads on this site over the last two years have made me a better angler and i gratefully thank all who helped! :D

Re: Henry's Tackle Shop Dublin

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 pm

doggie3131 wrote:i would not have called that a "head wrecking question" and mabye hes not computer savvy,like a lot of us on here. as for being a newbie,this is where to ask the questions when your new,all the help i have recived from the lads on this site over the last two years have made me a better angler and i gratefully thank all who helped! :D

Didnt mean it that way and certainly didnt intend to offend,i,m only computer basic myself so a question like that i would just google search first.