Couple on the Zonk...

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Just a quick report, had a few friends down for a bit of fishing over the last good tides nice few bass landed between 1.5-3lb range....pics below are the best fish I manged along the cooper coast both fish were taken on the zonk starting to realise how killer this lure really is had the biggest fish take in real murky water, fishing the zonk really slowly and had the fish take it at my feet...nothing beats seeing that. The lip is a bit fragile on it but you can get over that when ur getting good fish on it and I know I wont be leaving home without a few in the box in the future....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Couple on the Zonk...

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Some nice Bass there James 8)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Brilliant James! Well done :D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

nice fish there james..well done..have been getting a good few bass myself recently but all my fishin is on the bottom ya know..i fish up around passage and dunmore mostly...i recently bought a new spinning rod because im mad to catch a bass on the spinner but dont know any good marks..im not askin you to give up your marks or anything but just put me i n the right direction would help..i could give you a mark or two up here if ya wanted in return...

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Fine hat james! :lol:
I know ill be buying a zonk or 2 the next time im over anyway!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Jayo wrote:Fine hat james! :lol:
I know ill be buying a zonk or 2 the next time im over anyway!
[quote="Jayo"]

Its my new fishing hat, it better bring me some luck :wink: dont worry il take good care of it until ur up again!!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Catch a 10pounder and it'll never leave your head again!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Well done James. Great fishing.