Slug-Go's?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi im looking to get some of the Lunker City Slug-Go 6" Lure Arkansas Shiner 10 Per Pack i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for getting these with the texposer, weed free hooks, cheers. Also what size hooks should i use with the 6" slug's, thanks and tight lines.

Re: Slug-Go's?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 pm

if you could settle for the slightly larger version Kevin, no problem: http://www.monstertackle.co.uk/fishingl ... o-7.5.html
decent shipping to Eire too. Not sure if anyone stocks the smaller ones here, you might have to check basspro or other oversea sites.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi wilky83,

We get ours from www.agmdiscountfishing.co.uk .

The gear on here is very cheap and good.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 pm

I was down with Cian O' Halloran in Absolute Fishing in Tramore and spotted that he had plenty of slug-go's. Give him a ring on 051 - 393559. Cian is orginally from Cork, so ya never know he might even drop them up for ya!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Worth considering is the Hart - Absolute Worm - I would imagine Dan Lynch would have these, as well as slug-o's.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 am

Thanks for all the replies lads solid info as usual, i spotted that new shop in tramore il have to take a spin down to check it out :) il also get onto dan cheers