Bass fishing workshop remainder

Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi guys

Just a quick note to say looking forward to meeting you on saturday morning at 10:30 or so - if you have any particular aspect of either bass lure or fly fishing that you might like to focus on then please think about it for saturday.

Please bring your own lure gear - rods/reels/lines etc which I will also run through each person with - waders and a jacket also as we will spend some time at the water discussing techniques etc

I will be at the meet point at 10:20 or so and my mobile is 086 3444557 if you need to call.

Please remember this is NOT a fish catching exercise!!

best from here
Jim

Re: Bass fishing workshop remainder

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Jim,

Please remember this is NOT a fish catching exercise

Neither are my lure fishing sessions, so no change there :oops:

Looking forward to saturday.

Thanks

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 pm

thanks looking forward to it,

if anybody needs a lift from Dublin send me a PM i have 1 seat spare

Pete
Last edited by peterk19 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Cheers jim looking forward to this

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 pm

cheers jim,
see ye there lads.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 am

How did ye get on lads?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

i had a very good day with jim and i think the other lads enjoyed it as much.
we didnt do any fishing as the conditions were bad but he did bring us to the water to show different techniques with the different types of lures.
as for the classroom part of it, very very good. i feel like i learned more there in a few hours than i would have in years by myself.
plus we had a very nice lunch in a restaurant near his house :lol: :lol:

a true gentleman for having us up,
thanks a million.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 pm

yes it was a great day with Jim the guy knows an unbelievable amount and i would recommend one of his workshops to anybody that does lure fishing or is looking to do lure fishing i cant wait to put it into practice now and hopefully start catching some Bass on lures

Thanks again Jim

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm

It was an excellent day, learnt a lot just waitng till next year to put into use

Thanks Jim

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 pm

The workshop was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone serious about their lure fishing. Many thanks Jim.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks to you guys for making the effort and believing it might be of some benefit - I felt we missed about 90 minutes or a little more by not been able to get on the water properly. Just for the subsurface and soft lure fishing/rigging techniques - but there's always time in the spring....and we can add part II - the next stages too.

Thanks for listening

Have a good winter, write nice letters to Santa and god knows what might lie under the tree on Christmas day......

keep casting - Jim