when's best for plugging..?

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey all,
So I've been out a few times during the day using surface plugs for Bass, but nothin happenin but sunburn, what's best time for pluggin? Daytime or dusk?
cheers

Re: when's best for plugging..?

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Dusk or early morning and i mean early! first light...its hard to get out that early these days, but i wouldnt bother in mid day...not saying you wont catch, but dusk would def be better.
Get a light head torch like the everyready l.e.d. and off you go!

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 pm

might be some help here SM

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Seai-Sport ... rceFlyLure

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

cheers

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm

spindlefist wrote:Hey all,
So I've been out a few times during the day using surface plugs for Bass, but nothin happenin but sunburn, what's best time for pluggin? Daytime or dusk?
cheers

when your in waterford :wink:

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 pm

i'll rememeber that - 3am after the clubs in waterford - any dress code down there? smart waders/no trainers? :D

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 pm

:D :D waders would be an advantage,we had 5 fishies yesterday with lots of activity between 3 and 6 pm and went to same place at 4 am this morning for 1 fish and 1 take only :roll:

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm

spindlefist wrote:i'll rememeber that - 3am after the clubs in waterford - any dress code down there? smart waders/no trainers? :D

Just wear blue and white and use blue and silver/white plugs. Seanie would have done better but he could have been using red and white :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

theshoreking wrote:
spindlefist wrote:i'll rememeber that - 3am after the clubs in waterford - any dress code down there? smart waders/no trainers? :D

Just wear blue and white and use blue and silver/white plugs. Seanie would have done better but he could have been using red and white :lol: :lol: :lol:

think shoreking could be black and amber :lol:

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Best results I've got was always at dusk. In Summer last bits of daylight always producing for me best results. Later in Autumn, first hours after complete darkness. At least that's my experience.