On The Top

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:37 am

Had few on the top tonight into and after dusk. The patchiko in sand eel did the business. Nice to be back to some summer rock fishing.

Worked the lure very slowly and managed to catch despite heavy weed thrown uo by the easterly breeze. No big fish but nice fishing all the same was only out for a couple of hours.

Patrick

http://seirelandlurefishing.blogspot.com/

Re: On The Top

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi Pat,

Was meant to give you a call yesterday evening but was late in from an afternoon outing. I'll give you a buzz after the weekend. Good surface fishing btw :wink: .

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

pleasure to fish with you there last night Padge, reallly got the heart beat going to see so many fish pulled from difficult conditions on what can be said to be a ledgend of a mark, after so many unsuccessful lure trips it was great to finally nail a few on the old plastics, a great experience was had with the help of yourself, as they say "knowledge is power and you got loads of it" :!: :!: :!:, even some to spare. i am sure that your new guiding and tackle buisness will be a success from what i seen last night its second to none ..

Barry.......

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 am

Although, not quite on the top, we had a few on plastics ourselves yesterday morning. Here are a few pics:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

Matt is over from the UK BASS society and as I had work this morning he went out by himself. He managed 8 more bass on plastics, with the biggest going 7.5lbs. 8)

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 pm

That's quality fishing man. Fair play give us a bell when ye get a chance!

Great to fish with you man, just stick at the topwater stuff you will nail a good few up top and exciting. Had two today again on the patchinko.

Patrick