Plugging At Night!!

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Ye,

I don't do much Bass plugging but Keith White has being having some success it seems at night with plugs.
Hope this may be of help /inspiration to the Pluggers amongst us!

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/s ... p?t=141987

Re: Plugging At Night!!

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Super thread that, well worth the read.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Had some great results over here at night on the sub surface lures and the poppers on a night
try the black moon tides for best results :shock: :shock:

gee

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Nice one thats some report=thread. I think that bloke is Cortaz on a fishing trip in the Channel Islands :shock:

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 pm

GrahamHill wrote:Had some great results over here at night on the sub surface lures and the poppers on a night

gee

Graham,
What do you mean by "black moon tides"?

That is an excellent piece of writing, im half tempted to try it tonight!! nice times for tides too :lol:

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 pm

MikeQ wrote:
GrahamHill wrote:Had some great results over here at night on the sub surface lures and the poppers on a night

gee

Graham,
What do you mean by "black moon tides"?

That is an excellent piece of writing, im half tempted to try it tonight!! nice times for tides too :lol:

mike,,
we have done a lot of nite fishing on the full moon this year but we found that the dark full was the best even the full moon with cloud cover was miles better than a clear sky ,then it was like daylight and the bass seemed to be put off by this,,but any of you guys out there want to do this ,,,be carefull ,,the world and bass grounds change at night!!it can be a dangerous place know your area and do not go alone

gee

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Hmmmm very interesting Graham, up untill now I kinda thought the complete opossite! I thought they were using the moonlight to hunt. I had some really slamming sessions while fishing on a full moon with clear skies. But to be honest i havent really paid attention to nights were there are dark skies. Or maybe they just dont stick out in my mind because I wasnt watching for them. I know that when im fishing for seatrout any bit of moon completely turns off the bigger fish. I would imagine that big seatrout and big bass hunt in much the same way. Lesson learned, I will be paying alot more attention to dark skies in future. Cheers Graham.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:40 pm

kstaff wrote:Hi Ye,

I don't do much Bass plugging but Keith White has being having some success it seems at night with plugs.
Hope this may be of help /inspiration to the Pluggers amongst us!

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/s ... p?t=141987

Fantastic read alright, some great tips in there and well worth saving , if anyone saw me plugging at night at this time of year they would think I was bonkers :lol: but next time the conditions are good am gonna give my usual Bass spot a go and see what turns up, but I suppose it would help if I lived near one of the best Bass locations in Europe, like that bloke.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm

wat lures would ya use at nite. never had a sea fish on lures at nite.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:15 am

almost dark wen i got these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:19 pm

nice :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: